MotorJobs4U are committed to finding
the right people for the right job.
You will find our candidates terms and conditions below, should
you have any questions feel free to contact us.
1. Terms and conditions of Business between MotorJobs4u and or subsidiaries or associates (hereinafter called the COMPANY` and the Employer Client (hereinafter called the `CLIENT`) employing the member of staff (hereinafter called the CANDIDATE`)
2. These Terms and Conditions are deemed to be accepted by the Candidate by virtue of their actual receipt through e-mail or post or introduction or an interview or the engagement for employment or the ticking of the acceptance box by the Candidate.
3. A CV forwarded to a Client for a Candidate attending interview is deemed to be an introduction which will last for a period of twelve months. Any contact by the Client with the Candidate should be strictly through the Company.
The Candidate should under no circumstances make direct contact with the prospective employer (Client) and accept that all contact is through the Company unless otherwise agreed eg; arranging interview times and venues.
4. The Company will to the best of its ability ensure that no approaches of any description will be made to any current Employer or anyone that would
compromise the Candidates current position of employment.
5. The Company at its own discretion may take up references regarding the
Candidate and may or may not reveal these to the prospective Employer.
6. If an interview is arranged for the Candidate with the Candidates agreement then unless serious undue circumstances arise the Candidate must undertake to attend the said interview at the agreed times. Every effort should be made to inform the Company as soon as possible if the Candidate cannot attend.
7. The Candidates details will not be passed around or made public in any way
and only passed upon agreement with the Candidate to prospective Employers.
The Company complies with the Data Protection Act.
8. If you (as a Candidate introduced by Motorjobs4u) are offered a position by the prospective Employer (Client) at the time of interview or subsequently then you must inform the Company (Motorjobs4u) immediately.
If you require any help or support, either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us using any of the numbers on our website.